If you offer a large range of products, services or content pages online, correctly implemented Catalogue SEO is key to maximising traffic and conversion rates for the minimum possible cost.
Perhaps our most significant success is a full-scale travel website with ~10,000 products for a ~£100 million revenue company where:
- As a result of our work, our client occupied up to the top 8 search engine ranking positions for up to ten thousand products, placing their website above those of Virgin, Travel Supermarket, Thomas Cook, Daily Mail, Daily Echo, About.com and the major cruise lines, essentially wiping out the competition and other top companies!
- The rankings were for high conversion keyphrases, meaning a high chance of a sale, plus our client would receive an average profit per sale of ~£600.
- We achieved this at minimal cost, plus our client didn’t pay Google anything.
- The top rankings were maintained successfully for over a year with no extra work or cost for them!
- Many SEO agencies quote waiting times of 6 to 12 months. The high rankings we achieved began just 6 days after the website launch, despite the highly competitive environment.
The picture below shows an example of our client’s website occupying the top 8 organic search ranking positions on Google as a result of our catalogue SEO implementation.
In addition, we can automatically optimise new products and services, change pricing dynamically and monitor to keep your ROI maximised. Note: PPC results are not shown in the picture to illustrate our results more clearly.
We’d love to show you how we can maximise your ROI. You can contact us here.